Monday, March 22, 2010

a note to you

Dear Readers,

I've been thinking about you, I really have.

I'm not sure exactly who you are (not up-to-speed with Google analytics), but I can tell you are out there by the wry smiles I get on Sunday, or that neighbor teasing me with the label "Granola."

And I want you to know I want to be better at this.

This whole blogging thing.

The thing is, I'm still wrestling with a lot of stuff-- like what content to write and who to write for. I'm still trying to find my voice and my niche as as writer. I'm not even sure I'm confident enough to consider myself a writer, so the drive to be consistent and professional isn't exactly boosted by that confession.

So, thank you for your patience.

And thank you for reading.

I may hit my stride, or I may wallow in this a bit longer...

Until then,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment